|Pothole Repair Next Week
Pothole repair will take place on the following roads in Montgomery County next week:
- U.S. 422 in Lower Providence, Upper Providence, Limerick, Lower Pottsgrove townships;
- Route 29 (Collegeville Road) in Upper Providence Township;
- Armand Hammer Boulevard in Pottstown Borough; and
- Ridge Pike in Limerick Township, Pottstown Borough.
Resurfacing on U.S. 422 and Other Roads
Daytime and nighttime lane restrictions are scheduled on several state highways, including eastbound U.S. 422, for milling, paving and concrete pouring as part of a project to repair and resurface 50 miles of state highway in Montgomery County, according to PennDOT.
The work schedule is:
- Monday, April 29, through Thursday, May 2, from 10 a.m. to 5 a.m., lane restrictions are scheduled on eastbound U.S. 422 between the Trooper Road and Oaks interchanges in Upper Providence and Lower Providence townships for concrete pouring; and
- Monday, April 29, through Friday, May 3, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., lane restrictions are scheduled on Stenton Avenue between Paper Mill Road and the Paper Mill Run Bridge in Springfield Township for utility improvements.
State highways completed under this resurfacing project include:
- Route 113 (Bridge Road) between Route 73 (Skippack Pike) and Route 29 (Gravel Pike) in Skippack and Perkiomen townships;
- Ridge Pike between Crosskeys Road and Route 29 (First Avenue) in Lower Providence Township and Collegeville Borough; and
- Route 29 (Gravel Pike) between Ridge Pike/Main Street and Route 73 (Skippack Pike) in Collegeville Borough and Perkiomen Township.
Additional state highways scheduled for resurfacing under this contract include:
- Greenwood Avenue between Main Street and Wartman Road in Upper Providence and Perkiomen townships.
Ott Road, Meyers Road Restricted Next Week
Ott Road and Meyers Road will be reduced to a single lane on Monday, April 29, through Friday, May 3, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for resurfacing operations under a project to improve travel and safety at the intersections at Route 29 (Gravel Pike) and Plank Road/Ott Road; Route 73 (Skippack Pike) and Plank Road; and the intersection at Meyers Road, Seitz Road and Township Line Road in Skippack, Perkiomen and Limerick townships.
The work locations are:
- Ott Road between Miller Road and Route 29 (Gravel Pike); and
- Meyers Road between Seitz Road and Miller Road.
During construction, all traffic will be controlled by flagging.
As always, if you need help with any state-related issue, please reach out to my office.