1) Which do you believe plays the biggest role in the high cost of health care?
Uninsured people using emergency rooms
Drug companies charging high prices
Big companies that do not offer health insurance, forcing employees onto welfare
2) What is the best way to increase access to health care in rural areas?
Tuition assistance for doctors who agree to practice there
Allow licensed nurse practitioners to provide a greater variety of services
Tax breaks for doctors with evening and weekend hours
3) What is the best way to reduce medical errors and hospital-acquired infections?
No longer allow the state to reimburse hospitals for care related to these situations
End mandatory overtime for nursing staff
Increase tuition incentives for nurses to ensure adequate staffing
4) Should companies that do not offer employee health insurance be required to pay extra to the state to cover the cost of providing coverage to the companies' workers?
5) Should the self-employed and uninsured be allowed to purchase health insurance as a group at reduced rates?