Davis to host Policy Committee hearing on her certified recovery residence bill Monday in Levittown
LEVITTOWN, APRIL 5 – State Rep. Tina Davis will host a House Democratic Policy Committee hearing on her H.B. 355 that would establish certification for recovery residences.
The public hearing will be held 2 p.m. Monday, April 10 at the Ben Franklin Middle School Auditorium, 640 Mill Creek Road.
Davis requested the hearing to collect testimony about how local communities are handling recovery residences and to discuss additional safeguards that she believes would protect the recovery system and community.
The current agenda is:
2 p.m. Welcome and opening remarks
2:10 p.m. Panel One:
- Jessica Scheiber Blackburn, parent
- Angelina Mundy, parent
- Leonard Spearing, parent
2:30 p.m. Panel Two:
- Diane Rostai, executive director, Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission
- Bryan Kennedy, owner/operator, Freedom Lodge
- Micki Kaisinger, owner/operator, Emilie House
3:10 p.m. Panel Three:
- Howard Allen, councilman, Bristol Township
- Tom Tosti, supervisor, Middletown Township
- Amy Strouse, supervisor, Middletown Township
- Mike Clarke, solicitor, Falls Township
3:50 p.m. Closing remarks