PA SAFE legislators, advocates to hold Capitol news conference March 22
HARRISBURG, March 21 – Members of PA SAFE will hold a news conference announcing its re-formation and priorities at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 22 in the Capitol Media Center.
Members of PA SAFE are legislators and advocates committed to reducing all types of violence in society through adequate funding for mental health services, best use of new and existing law-enforcement tools, resources to curb effects of addiction and illegal drugs, and solutions that reduce gun violence and promote public safety.
Slated to speak are:
- PA SAFE Chairwoman Rep. Madeleine Dean, D-Montgomery
- PA SAFE Co-Chairman Rep. Dan Frankel, D-Allegheny
- Rep. Brian Sims, D-Phila.
- Rep. Carolyn Comitta, D-Chester
- Rep. Chris Rabb, D-Phila.
- CeaseFire PA Executive Director Shira Goodman.
The news conference also will be streamed live at www.PaHouse.com/Live. Members of the media may also listen to the news conference by calling 717-787-9903 through 9910.