Kinsey, Fitzgerald, Rabb to host Policy Committee hearing on concerns for people with intellectual disabilities Tuesday in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA, April 6 – State Reps. Stephen Kinsey, Isabella Fitzgerald, and Chris Rabb, all D-Phila., will host a House Democratic Policy Committee hearing on concerns for people with intellectual disabilities.
The public hearing will be held 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 11 at SpArc Philadelphia, 2350 W. Westmoreland St., Philadelphia.
Kinsey, Fitzgerald, and Rabb requested the hearing to collect input from local groups about how state government can better address concerns of the intellectual disabilities community.
The current agenda is:
10:00 a.m. Welcome and opening remarks
10:10 a.m. Panel from Philadelphia Intellectual disAbility Services
- Larry Pace, director of operations
- Liat Richardson Owens, program manager
10:30 a.m. Panel Two:
- Kathy Brown-McHale, CEO, Special People In Northeast, Inc.
- Marsha Drenth, program director, Deaf-Blind Living Well Services
- Marian Baldini, president and CEO, KenCrest Services
11:10 a.m. Panel Three:
- Audrey Coccia, co-executive director, Vision for Equality
- Ed McNicholas, advocacy manager, Vision for Equality
- Marian Baldini, consumer and family satisfaction team manager, Vision for Equality
- Boyd Carroll, resident, Inglis House
11:50 a.m. Closing Remarks