Boyle offers assistance in health care enrollment
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 4 – State Rep. Kevin Boyle, D-Phila./Montgomery, announced today that his constituent service office at 7801-A Hasbrook Ave. is offering onsite enrollment help for health care insurance coverage.
Constituents can sign up for appointments or walk in between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays from Nov. 4 to Jan. 31.
“All residents, regardless of age, income and employment status, should have access to quality health care – and the Affordable Care Act has been working to make this a reality,” Boyle said. “A random accident or unexpected illness not only jeopardizes your health, but also your financial future. Having health insurance is not only a smart health decision, but also makes economic sense.”
Those enrolling for the first time should bring the following:
- All documents (i.e., pay stubs, pension awards, unemployment compensation, etc.) that will help determine expected annual income for 2015;
- The names, birth dates, Social Security numbers and immigration/naturalization documents for all household members; and
- Your email address and email password, if applicable.
Constituents who are re-enrolling should bring all the documents mentioned above, as well as the following:
- Any renewal letters received from the Marketplace or their insurance provider;
- Sign-in information from their Marketplace account, if they have one; and
- Immigrants should bring their immigration documents (green card, visa, etc.).
Those interested in receiving assistance with health care enrollment should contact Boyle’s constituent service office at 215-695-1016 or visit http://connector.enrollhealthplan.com/ to schedule an appointment.
Boyle urged interested residents to contact his office as soon as possible because the ACA open enrollment period will end Jan. 31.