Rep. Kevin Boyle hosts two July Events in Fox Chase: Veterans’ Services and Breast Cancer Screenings
PHILADELPHIA, July 7 – State Rep. Kevin Boyle, D-Phila./Mont., is hosting two events at his Fox Chase office during the month of July.
A Department Service officer from the American Legion will be available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, July 18th., in Boyle’s district office at 7801 Hasbrook Ave in Fox Chase to assist with Veteran service issues. The service officer is able to answer questions and offer assistance in completing paperwork for Veterans’ services. Appointments are available and walk-ins are accepted.
Rep. Boyle will also be partnering with the Fox Chase Cancer Center to host his annual mobile mammography event outside of his district office at 9 a.m. on Friday, July 22 at 7801 Hasbrook Ave in Fox Chase. Women interested in receiving a breast screening are required to make an appointment. Appointments are available starting at 9 a.m.
Additional requirements include:
- Must be 40 or older.
- Name and address of one of your doctors.
- Prescription from your doctor.
- May not be breast feeding nor have breast fed within the last nine months.
- Must not have had a breast cancer diagnosis within the past three years.
- Must not be under treatment for breast cancer.
- Must not have had a mammogram in 12 months.
- Must be able to board the van and stand while being examined.
For more information on either event, please call his district office at 215-695-1016.