FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
State Rep. Matt Bradford
Fox Chase to offer breast cancer screenings in Worcester
WORCESTER, June 12 – State Rep. Matt Bradford, D-Montgomery, is bringing Fox Chase Center’s Mobile Mammography Van to his Worcester constituent service office at 2000 Bustard Road in Cedars at 9 a.m. Friday, June 15.
Women interested in receiving a screening are required to make an appointment.
Breast cancer screening requirements:
· Must be 40 or older.
· Name and address of one of your doctors.
· Prescription from your doctor.
· May not be breast feeding nor have breast fed within the last nine months.
· Must not have had a breast cancer diagnosis within the past two years.
· Must not be under treatment for breast cancer.
· Must not have had a mammogram in 12 months.
· Must be able to board the van and stand while being examined.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, residents may call Bradford's office at 610-222-3490.