FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
State Rep. Margo Davidson
Davidson holding senior health fair July 25
UPPER DARBY, July 12 – State Rep. Margo Davidson, D-Delaware, is inviting seniors from Upper Darby, East Lansdowne and Millbourne to her senior health fair, which will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. July 25 at the Watkins Senior Center, 326 Watkins Ave., Upper Darby.
"I want to make sure local seniors are connected with all the services they may need and qualify for, such as the Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program and the preventive services the Affordable Care Act provides through Medicare," Davidson said.
"I am also very concerned with making sure seniors have acceptable photo ID to vote in the November election. We recently learned that more than 10 percent of Delaware County residents don't have a PennDOT photo ID, and I want to make sure that everyone who is eligible to vote can exercise this important civil right."
Davidson's senior fair will include:
• Free blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose screenings;
• Information and giveaways from state and county agencies on aging on all things senior;
• On hand for questions: a doctor, lawyer, pharmacist, representatives from local hospitals and a Medicare outreach coordinator;
• FREE notary service on site;
• Door prizes and free refreshments;
• Help with obtaining photo ID that will be needed for the November election.
For more information, please call Marianne Logue at 610-259-7016 or e-mail email@example.com.