Krueger-Braneky to hold Policy Committee hearing on Home Care Industry Tuesday in Folsom
HARRISBURG, May 24 – State Rep. Leanne Krueger-Braneky, D-Delaware, will host a House Democratic Policy Committee hearing to explore the home care industry 2 p.m. Tuesday, May 30 at the Schoolhouse Senior Center, 600 Swarthmore Ave., Folsom, PA 19033.
Krueger-Braneky requested the hearing to hear from stakeholders on issues facing the industry including worker retention and quality of care.
The current agenda is:
2:00 p.m. Welcome and Opening Remarks
2:10 p.m. Panel One:
- Gary Watkins, Consumer
- Milan Green, Consumer
- Andrea Harrington, Home Care Worker
- Ray Landis, Advocacy Manager, AARP Pennsylvania
2:50 p.m. Panel Two:
- Vicki Hoak, CEO, PA Home Care Association
- Maria Dunlevy, Founder/Business Manager, Victoria’s Home Care
3:20 p.m. Panel Three:
- Jen Burnett, Deputy Secretary for Office of Long-Term Living, PA Department of Human Services
- Kevin Hancock, Chief of Staff for Office of Long-Term Living, PA Department of Human Services
- Kim Lay, Deputy Secretary for Office of Income Maintenance, PA Department of Human Services
- Barbara Nicolardi, Planner, Delaware County Office of Services for the Aging
3:50 p.m. Closing Remarks
MEDIA COVERAGE IS INVITED.