Featured News

Legislative Accomplishments newsletter

Latest News
News Release (Apr 15, 2015)

Caltagirone: Urban Affairs Committee approves economic and housing development measure, sends bills to full House

News Release (Apr 01, 2015)

Caltagirone: Urban Affairs Committee approves government efficiency bill, others advance

News Release (Mar 25, 2015)

Caltagirone introduces measure to ban gifts and campaign contributions to members of the state's public pension boards

News Release (Mar 19, 2015)

Caltagirone introduces constitutional amendment to prohibit the government from taking homes for unpaid property taxes

News Release (Feb 24, 2015)

Caltagirone bill to provide training to police and judges on mental illness, intellectual disabilities and autism passes House, heads to Senate

News Release (Feb 04, 2015)

Caltagirone bill to provide Pa. criminal justice system training on mental illness and intellectual disabilities poised for House vote

News (Dec 28, 2014)

Hope for Hannah legislation becomes law

News Release (Dec 10, 2014)

Caltagirone: Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency approves over $500,000 in public safety funding for Berks County

News (Nov 27, 2014)

CHIP offers kids protection and parents peace of mind

News (Nov 27, 2014)

Pa. Treasury could be holding your unclaimed property