PLBC Scholarship Opportunities
- Pennsylvania Legislative Black Caucus
- Ryan Howard Family Foundation UNCF Scholarship
For more information on the Ryan Howard Family Foundation UNCF Scholarship, visit http://www.howardsreach.org/support/RHFFScholarshipApplication2012_PHI.pdf
- High School seniors with a GPA of 2.5 attending a Greater Philadelphia Metropolitan area high school, with plans to attend an accredited four year institution, are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Philadelphia City Scholarship Program
For more information on the Philadelphia City Scholarship Program, please visit the following website: http://www.freelibrary.org/libserv/cityscholarship/application.pdf
- Eligible students must be high school seniors with a minimum GPA of 3.0, live in Philadelphia, PA and plan to apply to at least one accredited four year college in Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, or Montgomery counties in Pennsylvania.
- Gates Millennium Undergraduate Scholars Program
For more information, please visit the Gates Millennium Undergraduate Scholars Program website at http://www.gmsp.org/.
- Eligible applicants must be a low-income minority student either graduating from high school or a college student continuing college courses. Applicant must have at least a 3.3 GPA and demonstrate community involvement.
- Hispanic College Fund
For more information on scholarships offered by the Hispanic College Fund please visit their website at http://scholarships.hispanicfund.org/applications/.
- Eligible applicants must be accepted or enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited institution of higher education with a declared major/concentration in Business, be in good academic standing at 3.0 GPA, have financial need, U.S. citizenship and must be Hispanic or of Hispanic descent.
- Inroads, Inc.
For more information on Inroads, Inc. please visit their website at http://www.inroads.org/.
- Eligible applicants must be high school seniors applying or admitted to an accredited college or university with at least a 3.0 GPA. College freshman or sophomore in an accredited college or university with career interest in Business, Computer Science, Retail Store Management, Sales, Health or Marketing with at least a 2.8 GPA.
- Coca Cola Scholars Foundation, Inc.
For more information on the Coca Cola Scholars Foundation, Inc. please visit their website at https://www.coca-colascholars.org/.
- High school seniors demonstrating leadership and academic achievement. Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident planning to attend an accredited university. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0. Applications can be requested via telephone or through their web page.
- Colgate "Bright Smiles, Bright Futures" Minority Scholarships
For more information on the Colgate "Bright Smiles, Bright Futures" Minority Scholarship and other scholarships available please contact the American Dental Hygienists Association by visiting their website at http://www.adha.org/ioh/programs/scholarship_list.htm.
- This program is open to those underrepresented in the dental hygiene profession: Native Americans, African Americans, Hispanics, Asian Americans and males. Applicants must have completed at least one year in a dental hygiene curriculum at the certificate/associate level, and earned at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Pennsylvania State Grants
- Must be a Pennsylvania resident. For more information on specific programs please visit PHEAA.
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute, Inc.