FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
State Rep. Sid Michaels Kavulich
Kavulich's mobile offices take a summer break
HARRISBURG, July 5 – State Rep. Sid Michaels Kavulich, D-Lackawanna/Luzerne/Susquehanna/Wyoming, announced that his mobile constituent service offices will be closed for the summer.
The offices were located at Carbondale City Hall, Spring Brook Municipal Building, Old Forge Borough Building, Moosic Borough Building, Pittston Township Municipal Building and Clarks Summit Borough Building.
Kavulich said local residents can still receive services at his main offices:
802 S. Main St.
Taylor, PA 18517
Phone: (570) 562-2350 Toll free: 1-877-295-4937
Hours: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1038 Montdale Road
Scott Township, PA 18447
Phone: (570) 254-9672
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
His office offers a wide range of services, including help with:
· PennDOT problems or questions
· Property Tax/Rent Rebate and PACE/PACENET applications
· Resources for seniors and veterans
· CHIP – Children's Health Insurance Program
· Hunting and fishing information
· College financial aid/scholarship information.