|Rep. Greg Vitali
166th Legislative District
Climate change hearing Dec. 16
HARRISBURG, Dec. 9 –The House Democratic Policy Committee will hold a hearing in the state Capitol at 10 a.m. Dec. 16. The topic is: “What should Pennsylvania be doing to address climate change?”
The hearing, which is being organized by state Rep. Greg Vitali, Democratic chairman of the House Environmental Resources and Energy Committee, will be held in the Minority Caucus Room, 418 Main Capitol.
Scheduled panelist include:
• Richard Alley, Evan Pugh Professor of Geosciences at Penn State University;
• Tom Peterson, president and CEO of the Center for Climate Strategies;
• Janet Milkman, executive director of the Delaware Valley Green Buildings Council;
• Christina Simeone, Energy Center Director for PennFuture;
• Rick Price, executive director of Western Pennsylvania Clean Cities;
• Erik Johanson, manager of strategic business planning for SEPTA.
Media coverage is invited.