COVID-19 Vaccine Information and Reopening Efforts
VACCINE CONSIDERATIONS FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES
AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE COVID-19 RESOURCES
COVID-19 VACCINE RESOURCES FOR THOSE WITH INTELLECTUAL/DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
EASY-TO-READ COVID-19 RESOURCES
MULTI-LANGUAGE COVID-19 RESOURCES
ALL Pennsylvanians are now eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine. Visit https://www.findashot.org/ to find a vaccine near you.
HOW TO SCHEDULE A COVID VACCINE
If you’re interested in getting a COVID-19 vaccine, visit www.findashot.org. It’s a great resource to find appointments near you.
You can also check the following local providers:
• LECOM: Call 866-LECOM19 or email email@example.com to be put on a waiting list: http://lecome.eventbrite.com.
• UPMC Hamot: Employers with qualifying workers: www.upmc.com/healthcarevaccine.
• UPMC: Other eligible Pennsylvanians can use UPMC’s vaccine registration site by clicking here.
• Saint Vincent Hospital: www.ahn.org/coronavirus.
• Tops Markets: www.topsmarkets.com/pavaccinations.
• The Erie Veterans Affairs Medical Center is scheduling for veterans enrolled in its healthcare program, 75 years or older: 814-868-8661, then press 2.
• Four Giant Eagle pharmacies in Erie County allow people to register on their website: https://www.gianteagle.com/covidvaccine.
COVID-19 BUSINESS UPDATE
The Pennsylvania Department of Health recently revised statewide COVID-19 mitigation efforts to ease restrictions and get Pennsylvanians to a new normal.
Bars can resume bar service; alcohol may be served without a food purchase and curfews lifted. Indoor capacity will boost to 75 percent for self-certified restaurants and 50 percent for restaurants that do not self-certify.
Personal service facilities, gyms and entertainment venues may operate at 75% capacity. Indoor events are maxed at 25 percent regardless of venue size and outdoor events may operate at 50% of maximum occupancy, regardless of venue size.
Mask-wearing, 6-foot social distancing must still be maintained and adherence to safety orders still required.
COVID ALERT PA APP
More than 790,000 Pennsylvanians have downloaded the COVID Alert PA App. This app will help with contact tracing efforts and alert you if you’ve come into contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
Click here to download the COVID Alert PA App!