Upcoming State Grant Application Deadlines
Commonwealth Financing Authority: High Performance Building Program
Eligibility: Small businesses, primary homeowners
Use: Grant or loan to underwrite cost premiums associated with the design and construction or major renovation of certified green/LEED buildings.
Funds: Grants up to $500,000; loans up to $2 million. Match requirement of at least $1 for every $1 of program funds.
Application Deadline: May 17
More Information: Click https://dced.pa.gov/programs/high-performance-building-program-hpb/.
Upcoming Application Deadlines:
- PDE Office of Commonwealth Libraries - Public Library Facilities: April 26
- Public libraries – To improve/rehab building and other facility needs
- DEP County Recycling Coordinator Grant: April 30
- Counties – To employ county recycling coordinator
- PA TreeVitalize: May 1
- Municipalities, nonprofits – To plant trees, riparian buffers
- DCNR Volunteer Fire Assistance Grant: May 2
- Small, rural communities - To fight wildfires
- CFA Greenways, Trails, and Recreation; Abandoned Mine Drainage Abatement and Treatment; Baseline Water Quality Data; Flood Mitigation; Orphan and Abandoned Well Plugging; Sewage Facilities; Watershed Restoration and Protection: May 31
- Municipalities, authorized nonprofits, higher education institutions, watershed organization, businesses
- CFA Multimodal Transportation Fund: July 31
- Municipalities, school districts, private businesses, nonprofits, economic development organizations, public transportation agencies, railroad operators, port terminal operators
- DEP 2018 Recycling Performance Grants: September 30
- Municipalities – To reimburse 2018 recycling