Rep. Howard to hold Senior Fair in Exton Thursday, Oct. 10
EXTON, Oct. 8 – State Rep. Kristine Howard, D-Chester, will host a Senior Fair from 10 a.m. to noon Thursday at the Exton Square Mall.
Resources available will include flu shots, SEPTA keycards and information on the constituent services that Howard’s district office offers.
The following groups and agencies will be in attendance:
- Acme Markets
- A&M Healthcare
- Brandywine SPCA
- ChesPenn Health Services
- Chester County Department of Aging Services
- Chester County Historical Society
- Crime Victims Center of Chester County
- PA Office of Consumer Advocate
- Paoli-Berwyn-Malvern Lions
- Paoli Hospital
- Senior Law Center in West Chester
Staff from Howard’s office will be available to answer questions about state issues and programs.
Residents with questions about the Senior Expo may call Howard’s office at 610-251-1070 or email RepHoward@pahouse.net.