Kim to hold news conference in response to Georgia shootings
HARRISBURG, March 23 – State Rep. Patty Kim, D-Dauphin, today announced that she will be holding a news conference outside of the Lt. Governor’s Office at 10:45 a.m. Wednesday, March 24 to show solidarity with the Asian-American Pacific Islander community and support for state Rep. Dan Frankel’s anti-hate package of legislation.
In addition to Kim, other guest speakers will include:
- State Rep. Dan Frankel, D-Allegheny.
- State Sen. Art Haywood, D-Phila.
- State Rep. Joanna McClinton, Democratic leader of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives.
- State Rep. Napoleon Nelson, D-Montgomery.
- State Rep. Melissa Shusterman, D-Chester/Montgomery.
- State Rep. Jared Solomon, D-Phila.
For more information, contact Kim’s office at 717-986-1673.