Rep. Madden to host policy committee hearing Tuesday on college affordability
State Rep. Maureen Madden, D-Monroe, will host a Democratic Policy Committee hearing to discuss college affordability at 3 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 3 at East Stroudsburg University, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center, Room 336, 562 Independence Road.
Joined by Policy Committee Chairman Mike Sturla, D-Lancaster, the committee will discuss college student debt and college affordability.
The hearing agenda is:
3 p.m. - Welcome and opening remarks
3:10 p.m. Panel of East Stroudsburg University students
- Leila Bouchekouk, president, Student Government Association
- Shelby Jimcosky, academic affairs chair, Student Government Association
- Alex Reincke, school director, Stroudsburg Area School District
4:00 p.m. Panel Two:
- Dr. Jeff Weber, associate provost for academic affairs, East Stroudsburg University
- Ken Mash, president, Association of PA State College & University Faculties
4:50 p.m. Closing remarks
Media coverage is invited.