House Democratic Policy Committee to explore Clean-Energy Jobs Monday in Capitol
HARRISBURG, April 6 – House Democratic Policy Chairman Mike Sturla, D-Lancaster, announced today that the committee will hold a public hearing hosted by state Reps. Steve McCarter, Mary Jo Daley and Leanne Krueger-Braneky on clean-energy jobs.
The hearing will be held 10 a.m. Monday, April 11 in the House Democratic Caucus Room, 418 Main Capitol Building, Harrisburg.
The current hearing agenda is:
10 a.m. Welcome and Opening Remarks
10:10 a.m. John Quigley, secretary, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
10:30 a.m. Panel One:
- Liz Robinson, executive director, Energy Coordinating Agency
- Ken MacDougal, director of business development, National Electrical Contractors Association – PA-DE-NJ Chapter
- Nancy Mifflin, Mid-Atlantic regional coordinator, American Association from Blacks in Energy
- Ron Celentano, president, Pennsylvania Solar Energy Industries Association
11:10 a.m. Panel Two:
- Kate Ringness, program manager, The American Jobs Project
- Eric Miller, policy counsel, Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Khari Mosely, Pennsylvania regional programs manager, BlueGreen Alliance
11:40 a.m. Closing Remarks
The hearing is open to the public and media coverage is invited.