Help Obtaining Unemployment

If you live in the 121st Legislative District and need help contacting the Department of Labor and Industry regarding an application for Unemployment Compensation, please download the this form (you also can click on the form below) and email the completed form to Erica Boote in my district office.  

Please note: Ignore the instructions on the form to fax it and email the completed version to Erica Boote at