Ending Corporate Inflation
HARRISBURG, June 22- The House Democratic Policy Committee convened a hearing to discuss how corporations are taking advantage of Pennsylvanians through various acts of price gouging and how legislation introduced by House Democrats in Harrisburg can end these unconscionable practices. The hearing, titled “Ending Corporate Inflation,” was co-hosted by Chairman Ryan Bizzarro and Rep. Nick Pisciottano.
The hearing took place in 418 Main Capitol building in Harrisburg on Wednesday, June 22nd from 9 a.m.-10 a.m.
Host + Testifiers
- Hosts: Rep. Ryan Bizzarro (D-Erie) and Rep. Nick Pisciottano (D-Allegheny)
- Lee Hepner, Legal Counsel, American Economic Liberties Project
Agenda + Testimony
Media Release + News Coverage
- Policy hearing highlights legislation to help end corporate inflation, June 22, 2022
- ABC 27 (WHTM), Pa. legislators introduce bills to help residents at the pump, target price gouging, June 22, 2022
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Pa. Democrats push gas tax holiday, strengthening state price gouging laws to help alleviate impact of inflation, June 22, 2022
- Erie News Now (WICU/WSEE), PA House Democrats Target Corporate Inflation, Republicans Focused On Route Causes, June 22, 2022
- Pennsylvania Capital-Star, House Democrats pitch bills to take on price-fixing and price-gouging, June 22, 2022
Video + Photos