View Events Page
Virtual Hearing: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
State Rep. Napoleon Nelson will host a House Democratic Policy Committee hearing to discuss Blockchain and Cryptocurrency and preparing Pennsylvania for a digital future.
The hearing will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, July 19 in the House Democratic Caucus Room, 4th Floor Main Capitol Building, Harrisburg. The media and public are encouraged to tune in at www.pahouse.com/policy or on the committee's Facebook page --@PADemPolicy.
Testifiers will include some of Pennsylvania's blockchain industry leaders including:
- Andrew Bull, Esquire | Bull Blockchain Law
- Gerard Dache | Government Blockchain Association – Global
- Tonya Evans, Founder | Advantage Evans Academy; Professor, Penn State Dickinson School of Law
- Brian Knight, Director of Innovation and Governance/ Senior Research Fellow | Mercatus Center at George Mason University
- Scott Nissenbaum, President & CEO | Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern PA
- Kevin Werbach, Professor | University of Pennsylvania
- Miller Whitehouse-Levine, Director of Policy | Blockchain Association