Driver Licenses & Motor Vehicles

Our office can help process motor vehicle registrations, driver's licenses, learner's permits and other Department of Transportation forms. We can also assist with problems involving driver's licenses and registrations. Here are a few of the most commonly used PennDOT forms. Other Department of Transportation forms are available in my office or by visiting the department's website at