Schlossberg to host a joint HDPC-PLBC roundtable about mental health on Dec. 4 in Allentown
ALLENTOWN, Nov. 27 – State Rep. Mike Schlossberg, D-Lehigh, announced today he will host a joint House Democratic Policy Committee and Pennsylvania Legislative Black Caucus public roundtable on mental health next week.
The roundtable is scheduled for 10 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4 at Lehigh Carbon Community College, The Donley Center, 718 W. Hamilton St., 7th Floor, Allentown. Members of the public and media are invited to attend.
Schlossberg requested the roundtable to discuss mental health issues and its impact on the community. He will be joined by fellow state legislators, including HDPC Chairman Mike Sturla, D-Lancaster, and PLBC Chairman Stephen Kinsey, D-Phila.
Panelists will include:
- Hasshan Batts, executive director, Promise Neighborhoods of the Lehigh Valley.
- Murat Guzel, CEO, Natural Food Group.
- Phoebe Harris, Allentown School Board member.
- April Riddick, community activist.
- Stuart Horowitz, board president, National Association of Social Workers-Pennsylvania Chapter.
- Elizabeth Garnto, NAMl Lehigh Valley.