Shusterman to host virtual community resource roundtable this week
PAOLI, Feb. 1 – State Rep. Melissa Shusterman, D-Chester/Montgomery, invites community members to her virtual roundtable this week that will highlight several local resources available to individuals in need.
The roundtable will be livestreamed on her website, RepShusterman.com, at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 4.
Panelists joining the roundtable will be:
- Mojdeh Keykhah - director of development and communications, Women's Resource Center in Wayne.
- Mary Fuller - executive director, Phoenixville Area Community Services.
- Trisha Larsen - executive director, Minding Your Mind Foundation.
- Stacey Dougherty - director of community outreach, Laurel House.
- Julie Guadan - executive director, Phoenixville Senior Center.
- Nina Guzman - executive director, Alianzas de Phoenixville.
- Deborah Steeves - attorney, LegalAid of Southeastern PA.
- Paula Schafer - executive director, MontCo Anti-Hunger Network.
- Amelia Rayburn - director of education programs, Domestic Violence Center of Chester County.
Walter Urban Jr. - site administrator, PA CareerLink - Chester County.
- Katelyn Malis - director of programs, Open Hearth.
- Christi Seidel - president & CEO, Surrey Services.
- Leslie Holt - founder, A Child's Light.
“I’m proud to partner with these community resources and offer this helpful, accessible event for individuals in need,” Shusterman said. “Last year was the most difficult in many people’s lifetimes, so I wanted to host this event to reiterate that my office is here to help with a variety of issues. This event will also benefit people who may not need assistance themselves, but would like information on local volunteer opportunities”
For more information, contact Shusterman’s office at (484) 200-8260.