Sturla to host House Urban Affairs Committee roundtable on blight remediation in Lancaster on Wednesday
LANCASTER, July 15 – State Rep. Mike Sturla, D-Lancaster, announced today that he will be hosting a House Urban Affairs Committee roundtable on blight remediation at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 21 at the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce, Rooms 2E/2F,15 E. King St., Lancaster.
Sturla, who serves as Democratic Chair of the committee, will be joined by Committee Chair Rosemary Brown, R-Monroe/Pike, and 10 other committee members from across the state. They will hold a discussion with local community leaders about Lancaster’s development efforts.
Panelists will include:
- Chris Delfs, community planning and economic development director, City of Lancaster.
- Marshall Snively, president, Lancaster City Alliance.
- Dana Hanchin, president and CEO, HDC Mid Atlantic.
- Carlos Graupera, CEO, Spanish American Civic Association.
- Mike McKenna, president, Tenfold.
- Samuel Bressi, president and CEO, Lancaster County Community Foundation.
- Tammie Fitzpatrick, director of development, Community Basics, Inc.
- Mike Todd, vice president for finance and administration, F&M College.
- Larry Cohen, executive director, Lancaster Parking Authority.
- Joel Hendry, president, LEADS.
- Deborah Brandt, owner and creative director, FIG Industries and FIG Lancaster.
- Tim Miller, executive director, Lancaster Safety Coalition.
This meeting is open to the media and public. A live stream will be available at www.pahousegop.com/livestreams.