PA House Scholarship Program Now Accepting Applications
Applications are now being accepted for the PA House of Representatives Scholarship Program. The Program – administered through The Foundation for Enhancing Communities – is for graduating high school seniors who reside in the Commonwealth of PA. TFEC awards two four-year scholarships to high school seniors each year. The award consists of the value of one semester of tuition at the State System of Higher Education for each of four years. Students must maintain eligibility criteria in all four years to receive the ongoing award.
Please consider sharing this opportunity with those who may be eligible.
- Graduating High School Senior
- Legal Residency in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Attendance at a PA College, university, or career school as a full-time student
- Academic achievement (minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA)
- Commitment to community and leadership qualities
- Extracurricular activities
- Financial need
*Children of Legislators and their staff are NOT eligible
Details on how to apply and submit required documents are available online at www.tfec.org or by clicking here.
The deadline to submit all materials is April 15, 2024.