Madsen invites 104th Legislative District residents to Open House Feb. 9
Rep. David Madsen February 2, 2023 | 12:31 PM
HARRISBURG, Feb. 2 – State Rep. Dave Madsen, D-Dauphin, will hold an Open House from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 9 at his new district office, located at 383 S. Front St. Steelton.
Residents of the new 104th Legislative District are invited to meet him and his staff, as well as take care of any state government-related business they might have.
“With the 2022 legislative redistricting, we want to make sure every resident knows where to go for state-related services,” said Madsen. “If you live in Swatara, Highspire, Paxtang, Harrisburg, or Steelton, come and get to know the people who serve our region.”
The office is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. Madsen’s office can help with:
- PennDOT problems or questions — including disability license plates and placards.
- Obtaining birth or death certificates.
- Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
- Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms.
- PACE (prescription assistance for qualified senior citizens).
- Information regarding PHEAA (higher education assistance).
- Information on Pennsylvania’s 529 College Savings Plans.
- CHIP (health insurance for kids).
- Requests for state informational materials.
- Questions or problems with any state agency.
- Citations from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives for outstanding local accomplishments and important family milestones.
District office staff will be on hand at the Open House to discuss or assist with these services.